Ladino sentence example
- of Totonicapam, was formerly the capital of the Quiche kings, but has now a Ladino population.
- Much of the wool is sold, like the native cotton, to Indian and Ladino women, who manufacture coarse cloth and linen in their homes.
- Pop. (1905) about 130,000, including some 60,000 Sephardic Jews, whose ancestors fled hither in the 16th century to escape religious persecution in Spain and Portugal: their language is a corrupt form of Spanish, called Ladino (i.e.
- ladino minority rules and imposes itself over a Maya majority.
- The Ladino Prophesy, a Italian seer of the 18th century: Attention to 1999 !Advertisement