Lacroix sentence example
- Lacroix - as were capable of appreciating them.
- His complete works, edited by Lacroix and Quinet, were published at Brussels in 7 vols.
- Paul Lacroix, the Rabelaisian legend does not so much err in principle as it invents in fact.
- Becoming associated with Paul Lacroix ("le Bibliophile Jacob"), he planned with him a history of France, to consist of excerpts from the chief chroniclers and historians, with original matter filling up gaps in the continuity.
- The commercial for Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker features the actress clad in a frothy Christian Lacroix gown, smashing a store window with her stiletto shoe in order to grab a bottle of Covet.Advertisement
- This site also presents the newest fashions by designers such as Marc Jacobs, Christian Lacroix, Valentino, and Burberry.
- Aguilera wore a Christian Lacroix gown and the bridesmaid's dresses were designed by Stevie Wonder's wife Kai Milla.
- In the spring of 2009, designers as diverse as Christian Lacroix and Betsey Johnson included a variety of lacy hosiery, including over-the-knee socks, knee highs, and ankle socks, even with pumps and high-heeled sandals.
- Writers like Marlena De Lacroix offer critical reviews of General Hospital happenings and storylines as well as those occurring on other soap operas.
- Marlena De Lacroix was a popular columnist of Soap Opera Weekly, a sister publication of SOD for many years.Advertisement
- Leading haute couture designers such as Christian LaCroix, Emanuel Ungaro and Chanel have also gotten into to the lingerie business, launching their own lingerie lines along with their other various clothing, shoes and accessory lines.
- French fashion designer Christrian LaCroix (pronounced La-cwa) debuted his lingerie line in 2004.
- The Hunted by Marianne LaCroix is one of the longer stories in Vamprotica.