Lacecap sentence example
- Chambers 1888) AGM 1992 - A tall, slender lacecap with white florets, gradually changing to deep pink from the outer tips.
- Flowers are borne in terminal or axillary panicles, clusters or cymes which are spherical, domed or flattened like a lacecap hydrangea.
- Blue Bird) - A lovely small to medium sized shrub covered with very shapely lacecap type heads.
- Lacecap varieties are also classified as Bigleaf hydrangea, and produce smaller flower clusters in which a ring of blossoms encircles a flattened center.
- Whether it be a fluffy mophead type with blooms that beckon gardeners from a far or a lacecap type with intricate blooms that make you want to take a close look, all hydrangeas (in my opinion) add wow factor to the garden.Advertisement