Labiodental sentence example
- Thus F came to be the representative of the unvoiced labiodental spirant instead of that for the bilabial voiced spirant.
- bilabial fricative becomes an English labiodental (made with the lower lip pressed against the upper teeth ).
- Specifically, it analyzes the production and perception of two English phonemes: the voiced labiodental fricative and the voiced dental fricative.
- labiodental ' /r / in adult speech is being revised and augmented at present for possible publication.
- At least the first two of these definitely use a labiodental.Advertisement
- labiodental fricative and the voiced dental fricative.
- labiodental approximant is well-known in speakers of all accents as a minor defect.