Labbe sentence example
- 163; Labbe, La Cytologic experimentale (Paris, 1898); Lazarus-Barlow, " Lymph Formation," Journ.
- not only the above-mentioned Latin grammar 16 Y g (44) but also the Methode grecque of 1655 and the Jardin des racines grecques (1657), which remained in use for two centuries and largely superseded the grammar of Clenardus (1636) and the Tirocinium of Pere Labbe (1648).
- 940; Labbe, Conc. ii.
- Special studies have been made by Baronius, Miraeus, Labbe, Valesius, Halloix, Scaliger, Ceillier, Cave, Dupin, Pagi, Ittig, Tillemont, Walch, Gibbon, Schroeckh, Lardner.
- Professor J Labbe: Romantic and 19th century poetics; culture and gender; 19th century children's literature.Advertisement
- Regia Epitome Historiae Sacrae et Profanae, by Philippe Labbe, of which a French version was also published.
- The Ada of the council of Constance (published by P. Labbe in his Concilia, vol.