Knowsley sentence example
- He was much tempted by the proposal, and hurried down to Knowsley to consult his father, who called out when he entered the room, " Hallo, Stanley !
- In 1892 he presided over the Labour Commission, but his health never recovered an attack of influenza which he had in 1891, and he died at Knowsley on the 21st of April 1893.
- To the north of the town is Knowsley Park, the demesne of the earls of Derby, with a mansion of various dates from the 15th century onward, containing a fine collection of pictures.
- It is five times the size of the bush.'" The invention, or at least the earliest general use of this form, is attributed to Edward Lear, who, when a tutor in the family of the earl of Derby at Knowsley, composed, about 1834, a large number of nonsense-limericks to amuse the little grandchildren of the house.
- Knowsley metropolitan Boro is one of Merseyside's five metropolitan districts.Advertisement
- Why did housing officers from Knowsley Council/Housing Trust move heroin addicts into decent tower blocks populated by elderly folk and decent tenants?
- The pair sat for hours in Knowsley Safari Park, picking nits out of each other's hair.
- This leisurely ramble takes over mainly field paths within the boro of Knowsley.
- The Green Party has discovered that Knowsley has not kept to the rules to stop the housing sprawl.
- The days of Knowsley Councils secretive nature is coming to an end.Advertisement