Knoweth sentence example
- 30, it is declared that this generation shall not pass away until all these things be fulfilled, whereas in 3 2 we have an undoubted declaration of Christ "Of that day or of that hour knoweth no one, not even the angels in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."
- He is a Brahman who knoweth Brahma (God).
- After thanking the Father for revealing to babes what He hides from the wise, He continued in mysterious language: " All things are delivered to Me by My Father; and none knoweth who the Son is but the Father; and who the Father is but the Son, and he to whom the Son chooseth to reveal Him."
- I have been (as your majesty knoweth best) never author of any immoderate counsel, but always desired to have things carried suavibus modis.
- " Even though certain persons desired to deceive me after the flesh, yet the spirit is not deceived, being from God; for it knoweth whence it cometh and where it goeth, and it searcheth out the hidden things.Advertisement