Knightsbridge sentence example
- " Mayfair," north of Piccadilly, and " Belgravia," south of Knightsbridge, are common though unofficial names for the richest residential districts.
- The southern highway enters Hammersmith, crosses the centre of Kensington as Kensington Road and High Street, borders Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park as Kensington Gore and Knightsbridge, with terraces of fine residences, and merges into Piccadilly.
- Its chief thoroughfare is Sloane Street, containing handsome houses and good shops, running south from Knightsbridge to Sloane Square.
- Knightsbridge, not far to the southwest, is home to the famously posh Harrods department store and many boutiques.
- She was also a resident cocktail pianist at The Basil Street Hotel, Knightsbridge for several years.Advertisement
- Other features include a Health Club which overlooks the rooftops of Knightsbridge and comprises a fully equipped gym and a beautiful swimming pool.