Knightley sentence example
- With the assistance of Sir Richard Knightley and others, he set up a printing press, which for nearly a year from Michaelmas 1588 was in active operation.
- The Vanessa correspondence was used by Sheridan, but first published in full by Sir Walter Scott, and Swift's letters to his friend Knightley Chetwode of Woodbrook between 1714 and 1731, over fifty in number, were first issued by Dr Birkbeck Hill in 1899.
- The acting is also generally first-rate, notably Keira Knightley, who played Elizabeth Bennett, one of five sisters seeking to get married.
- Keira Knightley plays the heroine Elizabeth Bennet to general acclaim.
- Knightley delivered a dynamic performance, but it was frequently undercut by Scott's overly stylized direction.Advertisement
- Keira Knightley: He was wearing this really nasty gray tracksuit the whole time with dots everywhere.
- Knightley delivered a dynamic performance, but it was frequently undercut by Scott 's overly stylized direction.
- She posed nude for the February 2006 issue of Vanity Fair with Keira Knightley and fashion designer Tom Ford.
- Keira Knightley has been criticized for her bony physique in the past, but she maintains that she just has a small, diminutive frame, telling British Elle magazine, "I am thin because that's what I am."
- She recently won a lawsuit against Britain's The Daily Mail over a picture of Knightley with a headline that implied that her skinny figure contributed to a teenager's death from an eating disorder.Advertisement
- Knightley matched the $6,000 she won from the suit with another $6,000 and donated it to an eating disorder charity.
- Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley - This pair posed for the cover of Vanity Fair in 2006, both in the buff, alongside fully dressed fashion designer Tom Ford.
- Brunette is a natural choice for fall, and stars like Katie Holmes, Jessica Lowndes, and Keira Knightley wear rich browns with style.
- Check out their green satin gown inspired by Keira Knightley's dress worn in the movie Atonement.
- Though Johnny Depp has already been confirmed to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, Keira Knightley has not confirmed and it is rumored that she will not be returning to play the role of Elizabeth Swann.Advertisement
- For British actress Keira Knightley, her role as Elizabeth Swann the Pirates films have been her most successful, box office wise.
- Though Knightley publicly stated that she is finished with her role of Elizabeth Swann, there is no word as to how, or if, she will be written out of the story line for On Stranger Tides.