Kneucker sentence example
- Most scholars, such as Fritzsche, Hitzig, Kneucker, Hilgenfeld, Reuss, agree in assuming that i.-iii.
- (1) Some scholars, as Ewald, Kneucker, Davidson, Rothstein and Kbnig, believe that the whole book was originally written in Hebrew; (2) Fritzsche, Hilgenfeld, Reuss, Gifford, Scheirer, and Toy advocate a Hebrew original of i.-iii.
- Hitzig, Kneucker and Schiirer assume that it was written after A.D.
- 26 a is with Kneucker to be rejected as an interpolation.
- The best editions of the book are Kneucker's Das Buch Baruch (1879); Gifford's in the Speaker's A poc. ii.Advertisement