Knapp sentence example
- See Calwer-Zeller, Theologisches Handworterbuch, and the account of him in Albert Knapp's new edition of Die erste Liebe zu Christo (1845).
- His translation of Georg Christian Knapp's Christian Theology (1831-1833) was long used as a text-book in American theological seminaries.
- His tutor was the Rev. Henry Hartopp Knapp. His brothers, Thomas and Robertson Gladstone, were already at Eton.
- On the 1st of January 1831, without a dollar of capital, and without a single subscriber, he and his partner Isaac Knapp (1804-1843) issued the first number of the Liberator, avowing their "determination to print it as long as they could subsist on bread and water, or their hands obtain employment."
- Flowers and fashion Botanist Sandy Knapp and fashion photographer Nick Knight explore the merging of nature and fashion in the beauty of flowers.Advertisement
- And Kathy Knapp, the owner of the Pie-O-Neer is an extra in the film.
- John Augustus Knapp was an incredibly talented illustrator.
- After his first wife died, Knapp married his second wife when he was well past the age of 60.
- Perhaps this is where Knapp was first exposed to the eastern philosophies that would later influence his tarot deck design.
- Hall. Upon their meeting, Knapp was hired by Hall to illustrate the artwork in his philosophical books Initiates of the Flame (1922) and The Secret Teachings of All Ages (1928).Advertisement
- It was after the publishing of these books that Hall and Knapp were said to collaborate on their now famous tarot cards.
- My name is James Eden and I am Patrick Knapp's long time family friend.