Klar sentence example
- The fine Klar River here enters the lake, descending from the mountains of the frontier.
- The further principal rivers of this region are the Angerman (242 m.), Indal (196 m.), draining the large lakes Kallsjo and Storsjo, Ljusnan (230 m.), Dal and Klar.
- The Klar river (228 m.) rises as the Faeinund river in Faemundsjo, a large lake in Norway close west of the sources of the Dal.
- The Klar flows south into Lake Vener, which is drained to the Cattegat by the short Gota river, on which, not far below the lake, are the celebrated falls of Trollha:ttan.
- There are rich salmon-fisheries in the lower parts of the great northern rivers, especially the Tome, Kalix, Lule, Angerman and Indal; in the Dal, the Klar and GOta, and several of the lesser rivers of the south.Advertisement