Klain sentence example
- First and foremost a new translation of the whole Bible was undertaken by Samuel Klain.
- Three historians had been partly educated in Rome under the protection of Prince Borgia and the influence of the Jesuit Minotto and the College of the Propaganda; they were Samuel Klain, Petru Maior and George Sincai.
- To, Klain's initiative can be traced most of the work of the three.
- P. Maior published an almost identical history (Budapest, 1812), and it is probable that he had made use of Klain's composition.
- George Sincai (1753-1816), who was an intimate friend of Klain and collaborated in most of his works, succeeded him as revisor at the printing office in Budapest.Advertisement