Kladno sentence example
- Iron and steel foundries exist at Kladno near Prague, as well as in Moravia and in Slovakia.
- Coal is mined round Kladno, Buschtehrad, Pilsen, Schlan, Rakonitz, Niirschan and Radnitz, the lastnamed place containing the oldest coal mines of Bohemia (17th century).
- Iron ores are found at Krusnahora and Nucic, and the principal foundries are round Kladno and Kdnigshof.
- Other important towns are Pilsen (68,292), Budweis (39,360), Aussig (37,255), Schifinau (24,110), Eger (23,665), Warnsdorf (21,150), Briix (21,525), Gablonz (21,086), Asch (18,675), Kladno (18,600), Pardubitz (17,029), Saaz (16,168), Komotau (15,925), Kolin (15,025), Kuttenberg (14,799), Trautenau (14,777), Carlsbad (14,640), Pfibram (13,576),.
- There is another castle of Buschtehrad near Hofic. Kladno, which for centuries had been a village of no importance, was sold in 1705 by the grand-duchess Anna Maria of Tuscany to the cloister in Bfewnow, to which it still belongs.Advertisement