Kiriakis sentence example
- She had an early introduction to the world of acting since her father, John Aniston, has played Victor Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives since 1985.
- The cast now (in 2011) reflects members of the Horton, Brady, DiMera and Kiriakis families in their day-to-day struggles.
- He was originally a stage actor, and today he plays Victor Kiriakis on "Days."
- There are family trees here for the Hortons, Bradys, Kiriakis, Johnsons, Roberts and DiMera families.
- Victor Kiriakis (played by John Aniston), a Greek shipping magnate, arrived in town and stirred up a lot of trouble.Advertisement
- Aniston has been playing the role of ruthless drug lord/business mogul, Victor Kiriakis since 1985.
- Once a main character, Kiriakis remains on the show as a recurring character.
- Johnson currently plays the role of Phillip Kiriakis.
- For many years she hid the fact that son Bo was really Victor Kiriakis' son, and not Shawn's.
- Nicole Walker DiMera (Arianne Zucker): The widow of Trent Robbins, she was then married and divorced from Lucas Roberts and Victor Kiriakis, then married E.J.Advertisement
- Victor Kiriakis (John Aniston): Divorced from Carly Manning, and with two previous marriages that were ruled invalid, he married Vivian Alamain for the second time.
- Philip Kiriakis (Jay Kenneth Johnson): The child of Victor and Kate Roberts, he divorced Belle Black, then married Melanie Layton, and has no children.
- Melanie Layton Kiriakis (Molly Burnett): She's the daughter of Daniel Jonas and Carly Manning, although for much of her life she believed her father was an abuser named Trent.
- Despite multiple ups and downs in the relationship, Diana had to cope with a manipulative mother, a dangerous ex-husband and a scheming Victor Kiriakis.