Kintaro sentence example
- Imagine pitting Sindel against Bo Rai Cho, or Goro against Kintaro.
- Goro's successor, Kintaro is another Shokan warrior with four arms and a horrible temper (but he has no direct relation to Goro).
- Second in command only to Shao Kahn, Kintaro appears to be a more powerful version of Goro with the added ability to shoot fireballs over great distances.
- Kintaro Hattori opened a clock shop in Tokyo, Japan, and the rest is history.
- In Tokyo, in 1881, a Japanese man by the name of Kintaro Hattori opened a small clock shop named Seikosha.Advertisement
- In 1881, Kintaro Hattori laid the groundwork for clock and watch making in all of Japan by opening his own shop named Seikosha.
- The Seiko story began in Tokyo, Japan in 1881 when a man named Kintaro Hattori first opened the doors of his clock and watchmaking shop, Seikosha.