Kiniki sentence example
- Kiniki men's underwear is sold on its website as well as other online stores around the globe.
- Kiniki is based in Staffordshire, England, and has been in business since 1996.
- Kiniki men's underwear products range from a little sexy to a little bit, as they claim, raunchy.
- Boxers - These are not the traditional baggy boxers you may be thinking of; Kiniki boxers are more similar to boxer briefs.
- Thongs - Kiniki thongs range from traditional to nothing but a pouch in front and few strings on the sides and back.Advertisement
- Kiniki also sells men's and women's swimwear as well as a few tan-through swim pieces for men.
- For now, you can only purchase Kiniki products from the Kiniki website keep in mind that all prices are given in Great Britain Pounds (GBP), so there will be a currency exchange issue if you aren't based in the United Kingdom or Europe.
- Kiniki product measurements are given in centimeters, not inches, so be prepared to do the math.
- Kiniki men's underwear is definitely not for the man who is afraid to show a little skin or even a little bit shy.
- Kiniki pieces are fun, a bit racy and some pieces, well, they are a teeny bit, as the company likes to say, on the raunchy side, but nothing too crazy or wild.Advertisement
- So if you are looking for a few men's underwear pieces to shake up a boring underwear drawer, you will definitely find it in Kiniki products.
- Kiniki has so much in the way of men's raunchy underwear, they have to divide the choices into sections so that you can search by briefs, G-strings, pouches, tangas, thongs and see-through styles.