Kingsly sentence example
- I have to get ready for the Kingsly gala.
- Ms. Young, I'm David Kingsly, from Kingsly Enterprises.
- No. I was invited to some Kingsly gala.
- She suddenly felt foolish for believing David Kingsly.
- A man walked calmly through the crowd, strange red tattoos glowing all over his body, similar to the tattoos she'd seen on David Kingsly's neck when he invited her to the gala.Advertisement
- "Some Kingsly gala or the biggest event of the fall?" her sister asked with a laugh.