Kingsland sentence example
- The Old North Road, entering London from the Lea valley through Hackney and Shoreditch as Stamford Hill, Stoke Newington Road and Kingsland Road, reaches the City by Bishopsgate.
- The name is commonly applied to the southern part of the borough, which, however, includes the districts of Holloway in the north, Highbury in the east, part of Kingsland in the south-east, and Barnsbury and Canonbury in the south-central portion.
- It is a poor and crowded district extending east and west of Kingsland Road, and has a large artisan population.
- His wife, the beautiful daughter of the earl of Kildare, was left behind in the haste of Tyrconnel's flight, and lived to marry Nicholas Barnewell, Lord Kingsland.
- You can exit on Katy Fort Bend Road and turn on Katy Mills Drive or Star Lane, or you can exit on Pin Oak Road and turn on Kingsland Boulevard to find the mall.Advertisement