Kingda sentence example
- Kingda Ka is also one of the world's tallest roller coasters at more than 420 feet tall, and its vertical tower allows trains to use up their excess speed in an exhilarating way.
- The Kingda Ka roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey is one of the world's most thrilling coasters as well as one of its most fearsome.
- Not for the faint hearted, Kingda Ka will challenge any coaster enthusiast's adrenaline.
- Kingda Ka is a fearsome ride, designed by Intamin AG and powered by an intense hydraulic launch system that propels riders from a stop to 128 miles per hour in less than four seconds.
- From the loading platforms - Kingda Ka is equipped with dual platforms for both loading and unloading to speed up the ride cycle - the coaster enters a brief staging area as riders stare down the launch straightaway.Advertisement
- When it opened on May 21, 2005, Kingda Ka was the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the world, records that would not be beaten for years.
- Its $25 million price tag was well worth it, however, and ever since riders have flocked to challenge the Kingda Ka roller coaster and to tame its impressive statistics.
- Kingda Ka was part of the largest expansion project in the history of Six Flags Great Adventure.
- In addition to the coaster, the 11 acre "Golden Kingdom" area where Kingda Ka resides is also home to different restaurants, eateries, and shopping.
- Kingda Ka is not recommended for anyone with heart conditions or head, back, or neck problems, as well as anyone sensitive to motion sickness or women who may be pregnant.Advertisement
- Long lines are normal for Kingda Ka, and eager riders should take care of restroom breaks and other necessities before entering the queue.
- Kingda Ka uses an over the shoulder restraint harness with a solid waist restraint and more flexible thick straps over the shoulders.
- The Kingda Ka roller coaster is a fantastic ride and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.