Kimora sentence example
- Ghetto fabulous and "uptown couture" style dresses have become popular in recent years, due mainly to the fact that this is the style of popular hip-hop and R&B artists like Jay-Z, Kimora Lee Simmons, and Sean Combs.
- Formerly the wife of hip-hop music mogul Russell Simmons, model Kimora Lee Simmons created the Baby Phat line for kids and women, featuring a decidedly urban feel.
- Kimora Lee Simmons has been featured on Giant, Harper's Bazaar, King and Suede magazines.
- Kimora Lee Simmons is the lead designer for Baby Phat, drawing inspiration from her past career as a model.
- Kimora Lee Simmons-she is an American model and fashion designer.Advertisement
- Fashion and reality TV fans know her as being the ultimate hip hop diva, but there are plenty of facts about Kimora Lee Simmons that might surprise you.
- She remained in Missouri, where Kimora was born.
- Kimora was the victim of bullying throughout her school years.
- Russell and Kimora Simmons announced their separation in 2006, but then claimed they had been separated but still living together for several years.
- Kimora and Russell Simmons officially divorced in 2008, about a year after she became involved with actor Djimon Hounsou.Advertisement
- The Kimora Lee Simmons Scholarship is available to female students at Simmons' alma mater, Lutheran North High School, in St. Louis.
- Her website contains a full bio and is frequently updated with breaking news and lots of facts about Kimora Lee Simmons.
- Baby Phat shoes is model Kimora Lee's, well, baby.