Kilsyth sentence example
- At Tippermuir and Aberdeen he routed Covenanting levies; at Inverlochy he crushed the Campbells, at Auldearn, Alford and Kilsyth his victories were obtained over well-led and disciplined armies.
- His strategy at Dundee and Inverlochy, his tactics at Aberdeen, Auldearn and Kilsyth furnished models of the military art, but above all his daring and constancy marked him out as the greatest soldier of the war, Cromwell alone excepted.
- When, after the battle of Kilsyth, Scotland was at the mercy of Montrose and his army, Leslie was recalled from England in 1645, and made lieutenant-general of horse.
- The Church of God, Kilsyth became Scotland's first Pentecostal congregation.
- Laboratory testing in UKAS accredited laboratory testing in UKAS accredited laboratory [based in Kilsyth Office] .Advertisement
- The Kilsyth Hills dominate the skyline to the north of Kilsyth.