Kilgore sentence example
- The countermeasures division comprises Chemring countermeasures division comprises Chemring Countermeasures in the UK, and Alloy Surfaces Company, Inc. and Kilgore Flares Company LLC in the US.
- With campuses in Longview and Kilgore, Kilgore Junior College opened in the fall of 1935, a college designed for a town that lept in population from 800 to 15,000 in a matter of months following the oil boom in 1930.
- Kilgore College opened in the fall of 1935 with 11 faculty members and 229 students.
- As a junior college, Kilgore offers associate's degrees, continuing education and workforce development.
- The college program also includes a diverse liberal arts program with musical ensembles, The Flare newspaper, a high-rated football team and the Kilgore Rangerettes, a nationally-renowned drill team.Advertisement
- The workforce development program is an example of Kilgore College's commitment to local East Texas communities.
- In 1940, the Kilgore College Rangerettes were created.
- Kilgore Junior College offers extensive degree programs from accounting to zoology.