Kielder sentence example
- We have a purpose built, accessible boathouse situated right down beside Kielder Water, where most trips start.
- Other red squirrel refuges are in Kielder Forest, in Northumberland, and Penrith, in Cumbria.
- At the north end of Kielder Water, Bakethin Reservoir has been declared a nature reserve.
- With a 27 mile shoreline, Kielder Water is the largest man-made lake in Western Europe.
- The line of the railroad is now partly submerged beneath Kielder Water.Advertisement