Kervyn sentence example
- C. Kervyn de Lettenhove, Relations politiques des Pays-Bas et de l'Angleterre sous le regne de Philippe II.
- The known extant fragments of Chastellain's Chroniques with his other works were edited by Kervyn de Lettenhove for the Brussels Academy in 1863-1866 (8 vols., Brussels) as Ouvres de Georges Chastellain.
- Molinier, Les Sources de l'histoire de France; as well as notices by Kervyn de Lettenhove prefixed to the Ouvres and in the Biographie nation* de Belgique; and an article (three parts) by Vallet de Viriville in the Journal des savants (1867).
- Baron Kervyn de Lettenhove (1817-1891) wrote a Histoire de Flandre (7 vols., 1847-1855), and a number of monographs on separate points in Flemish and English history.
- There is no reason for supposing that Joinville indulged in various editions, such as those which have given Kervyn de Lettenhove and Simeon Luce so much trouble, and which make so vast a difference between the first and the last redaction of the chronicler of the Hundred Years' War.Advertisement
- C. Kervyn de Lettenhove, Les Huguenots et les Gueux 1560-1585 (6 vols., 1883-1885); Th.
- Kervyn de Lettenhove's text includes the portions of the chronicle covering the periods September 1419, October 1422, January 1430 to December 1431, 1451-1452, July 1454 to October 1458, July 1461 to July 1463, and, with omissions, June 1467 to September 1470; and three volumes of minor pieces of considerable interest, especially Le Temple de Boccace, dedicated to Margaret of Anjou, and the Deprecation for Pierre Breze, imprisoned by Louis XI.