Kenwood sentence example
- The spectroheliograph, originally designed for photographing the solar prominences, disclosed in its first application at the Kenwood Observatory (Chicago, 1892) a new and unexplored region of the sun's atmosphere.
- He was director of the Kenwood Astrophysical Observatory, in Chicago, from 1890 to 1896.
- The Kenwood electric can opener is the answer to your problems.
- Among the more popular names in the industry are Alpine, Sony, Pioneer, and Kenwood.
- A Brookdale Senior Community, The Kenwood of Lakeview offers independent and assisted living care to residents.Advertisement