Kenton sentence example
- On the 18th of April 1861, the day after Virginia passed her ordinance of secession, when a considerable force of Virginia militia under General Kenton Harper approached the town - an attack having been planned in Richmond two days before - the Federal garrison of 45 men under Lieutenant Roger Jones set fire to the arsenal and fled.
- Kenton was named in honour of Simon Kenton (1755-1836) a famous scout and Indian fighter, who took part in the border warfare, particularly in Kentucky and Ohio, during the War of American Independence and afterwards.
- The discovery of some fifty Neolithic flints in 1978 (HER 4609) is the earliest recorded evidence for prehistoric human activity at Kenton.
- Summarized by Jo Saunders Thursday 9th February Kenton gets imaginative.
- He mentions that Kenton is not expecting Ruth to be at the meeting on Sunday, at which David is absolutely livid.Advertisement
- Kate's parents are named Kenton and Charlene Kreider.
- Kenton Kreider is a pastor, and the couple also runs a trailer park and campground.