Kemal sentence example
- Kemalu d-Din was a native of Hamadan and a Persian subject, and as the assassin repeatedly stated that he was the sheikhs emissary ~and had acted by his orders, the Persian government demanded the extradition of Kemal from the Porte; but during the protracted negotiations which followed he died.
- "MUSTAPHA KEMAL (1879-1922), Turkish pasha, was born of humble parents at Salonika.
- When, however, a little later, Falkenhayn was recalled from Palestine after his complete failure there, Mustapha Kemal held a high command under Liman Pasha, and after the conquest of Palestine Mustapha Kemal took over from Liman Pasha in Adana the remnants of the Turkish forces.
- The initial advance into the hinterland was bloodily repulsed by the Turkish 9 th Division, led by Colonel Mustafa Kemal.
- Under Kemal's presidency, Turkey dispensed with the feudal caliphate structure and embraced secularism as a basic tenet of state policy.Advertisement
- Under Kemal 's presidency, Turkey dispensed with the feudal caliphate structure and embraced secularism as a basic tenet of state policy.