Kemah sentence example
- If you are looking to get away but don't want to spend the money or time at a traditional, larger amusement park, then consider putting Kemah Boardwalk into your plans.
- Since 2001, Kemah Boardwalk as been the premier shopping and entertainment arena in Kemah, Texas.
- In September 2008, Kemah Boardwalk felt the devastating effects of Hurricane Ike, one of the costliest hurricanes to hit land in the United States.
- Kemah Boardwalk is made up of several sections, each one with its own personality and flavor.
- There's something for everyone at the Kemah Boardwalk restaurants.Advertisement
- Kemah Boardwalk can also take in the sights at the area marina.
- Throughout the year, Kemah Boardwalk holds a variety of events and celebrations including a Haunted House for Halloween, a variety of festivals in the summer and a boat parade for Christmas.
- Besides its website, you can find follow Kemah Boardwalk on Facebook and Twitter.
- Kemah Boardwalk's restaurants offer guests a variety of fine foods from shrimp and pizza to sushi and steaks.
- Overlooking the Galveston Bay, Kemah Boardwalk is a 42-acre complex consisting of stores, hotels, amusement park rides, midway games and restaurants.Advertisement
- The year-round park opened in Kemah, Texas, in 2001 and has been a huge success ever since.
- Kemah Boardwalk is now the only amusement park in that area of the state.
- This landmark seafood restaurant has been a Kemah, Texas, favorite for decades.
- Authentic Japanese food is what sets this menu apart from the other Kemah Boardwalk restaurants.
- While not all of these Kemah Boardwalk restaurants offer reservation dining, it is always best to call ahead to find out seating availability and hours of operation.Advertisement