Keil sentence example
- It is doubtful whether he is the author of certain other extant treatises attributed to him on metrical and grammatical subjects, which will be found in Keil.
- It was the opinion of Bertheau, Keil and others, that the parallelisms of Chronicles with Samuel and Kings are sufficiently explained by the ultimate common source from which both narratives drew.
- 573?), heads some extracts from Priscian with the statement that he taught at Constantinople in his (Cassiodorus's) time (Keil, Gr.
- The best edition of the grammatical works is by Hertz and Keil, in Keil's Grammatici latini, vols.
- For the gilds see Mommsen, De collegiis et sodaliciis Romanorum (Keil, 1843); Liebenam, Geschichte u.Advertisement
- The most recent and best recension of the De Re Rustica is that of Keil (Leipzig, 1884).
- Keil's commentary on i and 2 Macc. is very largely indebted to Grimm.
- The recent discovery by Keil and Premerstein (Denkschriften der Wiener Akademie,'iii., 1908) of Lydian inscriptions containing the symbol 8 suggests that the old derivation of the Etruscans from Lydia may be true and that they brought this symbol with them (see article on F).