Kehl sentence example
- It extends along the right bank of the Rhine from Basel to Kehl, and includes the principal peaks of the southern Black Forest and the Freiburg valley.
- These are not the only ports on the river; a large trade is also done at Kehl, Maxau (for Karlsruhe), Ludwigshafen, Mainz, Bonn, Rotterdam and a host of smaller places.
- Especially may be noticed the so-called edition of Kehl, in which Voltaire himself, and later Beaumarchais, were concerned (70 vols., 1785-89); those of Dalibon and Baudouin, each in 97 volumes (from which "the hundred volumes of Voltaire" have become a not infrequent figure of speech); and the excellent edition of Beuchot (1829) in 72 volumes.
- On the Rhine, Crequi began by winning the battle of Rheinfelden (July 6th), after which he inflicted upon the Imperialists another defeat at Gengenbach (July 23rd) and took Kehl.
- The town has new law courts, a Roman Catholic garrison church, an iron bridge across the Rhine to Kehl and statues of General Kleber and of the printer Gutenberg.Advertisement
- Kehl, the tete-de-pont of Strassburg, and several villages are included within this enceinte, and three of the outworks lie on the right bank of the Rhine, in the territory of Baden.
- Situated 65 miles southeast of Flagstaff, on the brink of the Mogollon Rim, Kehl Spring Campground offers spectacular scenery overlooking the Arizona landscape.
- Kehl Spring Campground is located in a picturesque stand of ponderosa pines right at the brink of one of Arizona's most amazing geologic features, the Mogollon Rim.
- Kehl Spring offers phenomenal views in the daytime and the evening.
- During the summer days the highs at Kehl Campground frequently get into the 90's.Advertisement
- Kehl Spring Campground offers amazing views of the Northern Arizona landscape.