Keenan sentence example
- Sir P. Julyan was appointed royal commis sioner on the civil establishments, and Sir P. Keenan on education; their work revived the reform movement in 1881.
- This journey practically removed from the map the doubtful Keenan Land (reported vaguely in the 'seventies of last century), while soundings taken during the drift of the " Karluk " and other journeys of the expedition show a narrow continental shelf, and reduce the probability of land existing in the western part of the Beaufort Sea.
- Rolly Keenan on Serving: discursive article including floater, jump serve, and jump floater.
- Steph Keenan was involved in a car accident whilst in Poland and suffered major injuries, including a broken pelvis.
- Answered by: Mark Keenan, Editor I married a widower 12 years ago who had an eighteen-year-old daughter.Advertisement