Keanu sentence example
- No that's Keanu Reeves I think Emma's question is: Is there really a champagne supernova in the sky?
- No that 's Keanu Reeves I think Emma 's question is: Is there really a champagne supernova in the sky?
- She's a trusted consultant to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Keanu Reeves, Renee Zellweger and Calista Flockhart.
- Auditioned for the role of Neo in The Matrix, but was passed over for Keanu Reeves.
- It was that role which led to her true breakout performance, as the lead character in Speed with Keanu Reeves.Advertisement
- The dialogs are from actors who closely resemble those from the movie (sorry Keanu Reeves fans).
- Born on July 26, 1964, Sandra Bullock began with minor acting roles while she was young, but her first prominent role was in the 1994 action thriller Speed starring with Keanu Reeves.
- Keanu Reeves doesn't fit in either version.
- In 2008, a reimagined version of the film, Keanu Reeves portrayed Klaatu.
- Keanu Reeves (The Matrix) wasn't sure fans would want to see his Klaatu, because he found it very different from Rennie's more idealized role, but that ultimately Klaatu's journey was about humanity in all its aspects.Advertisement
- Francis Ford Coppola took a stab at the Count in 1992, with Gary Oldman playing Dracula, Anthony Hopkins as Van Helsing, and Keanu Reeves and Winona Rider as Jonathan and Mina.
- Starring Keanu Reeves as Thomas Anderson aka Neo, Lawrence Fishburne as Morpheus, and Carrie-Anne Moss as Trinity, it was one of the most talked about films of the year, and inserted a number of concepts into the culture.