Kaysarov sentence example
- You see... but Boris did not finish, for at that moment Kaysarov, Kutuzov's adjutant, came up to Pierre.
- "You mean the left flank?" asked Kaysarov.
- After Kaysarov, others whom Pierre knew came up to him, and he had not time to reply to all the questions about Moscow that were showered upon him, or to listen to all that was told him.
- Then, evidently remembering what he wanted, he beckoned to Andrew Kaysarov, his adjutant's brother.
- Ermolov, Kaysarov, and Toll, who had just arrived, sat down on this bench.Advertisement