Kavanagh sentence example
- On the 3rd of November he reached Cawnpore, and on the 12th marched upon Lucknow under the guidance of Thomas Henry Kavanagh, who had made his way from the residency disguised as a native for that purpose.
- In 1849 Longfellow published a novel of no great merit, Kavanagh, and also a volume of poems entitled The Seaside and the Fireside, a title which has reference to his two homes, the seaside one on the charming peninsula of Nahant, the fireside one in Cambridge.
- MacMurrough Kavanagh, in Irish eyes the representative of King Dermod, received an annual pension from the exchequer.
- With captain Graham Kavanagh out through injury Tony Vidmar took the skipper's armband in his place for Cardiff.
- A devastating corner by Kavanagh found Thorne leaping above his markers to nod the ball into Delaney's bottom left-hand corner from six yards.Advertisement
- Kavanagh's 30-yard free kick bounced back off Delaney's right post and Scott Young volleyed onto the crossbar from another Kavanagh corner.
- Graham Kavanagh had started to become more influential, pulling the strings in the middle of Cardiff's midfield.
- Here I Am - This version is sung by Brad Kavanagh.