Katona sentence example
- Of the earlier Hungarian historians two are still of some value: Katona, Hist.
- A less prolific but more classical writer appeared in Charles Obernyik, whose George Brankovics is, next to Katona's Bank Bdn, one of the best historical tragedies in the language.
- Kecskemet was the birthplace of the Hungarian dramatist J6zsef Katona (1792-1830), author of the historical drama, Bdnk-Bdn (1815).
- Thursday 06 September 2001 good golly, it's Molly POP star wife Kerry Katona has finally had her very own atomic kitten.
- An historical poem of a somewhat philosophical nature was produced in 1814 by Andreas Horvath under the title of Zircz emlekezete (Reminiscence of Zircz); but his Arpdd, in 12 books, finished in 1830, and published at Pest in the following year, is a great national epic. Among other poets of this period were Alois Szentmiklossy, George Gaal, Emil Buczy, Joseph SzÃ¡sz, Ladislaus Toth and Joseph Katona, author of the much-extolled historical drama Bank Ban.'Advertisement