Karp sentence example
- Karp's partial isomorphism theorem was first proved in Karp ; see also Barwise  .
- Karp shouted at him.
- As soon as Rostov, followed by Ilyin, Lavrushka, and Alpatych, came up to the crowd, Karp, thrusting his fingers into his belt and smiling a little, walked to the front.
- What do you want with him?... asked Karp.
- "We don't riot, we're following the orders," declared Karp, and at that moment several voices began speaking together.Advertisement
- Traitors! cried Rostov unmeaningly in a voice not his own, gripping Karp by the collar.
- Lavrushka, however, ran up to Karp and seized him by the arms from behind.
- Alpatych turned to the peasants and ordered two of them by name to come and bind Karp.
- "Aye, when I look at you!..." said one of them to Karp.
- Karp Styles: This site has many different styles and patterns for sale.Advertisement