Karl lagerfeld sentence example
- It was after the hiring of Karl Lagerfeld in 1965 that the distinctive Fendi logo was born, and the company took off in international markets.
- By 1983, German designer Karl Lagerfeld took hold of the haute couture design, fueling inspiration for the timeless styles of Chanel.
- The inspiration behind the success of the Fendi Spy bag is fueled by Fendi Creative Director, Karl Lagerfeld.
- When designer Karl Lagerfeld took over the house of Chanel in 1983, he reinvented the bag time and again.
- Instead, Karl Lagerfeld branched out in a bold way with turquoise and black and a lot of black, white, and red.Advertisement