Karel sentence example
- Close to the museum is a statue of the statesman Gysbert Karel van Hogendorp (1762-1834), a native of the city.
- There are modern histories of Bohemian literature written in the national language by Dr Karel Tieftrunk, Dr Vaclav Flajshans and Mr Jaroslav Vlaek.
- John Bloom (film editor ): Karel could drive you completely mad.
- The talented writer Karel Havlicek, the founder of Bohemian journalism, deserves special notice.
- While robotics have been around since 270 BC, the term robot wasn't coined until 1921 when the Czech writer Karel Capek wrote a play called Rossum's Universal Robots, also known as R.U.R.Advertisement