Karan sentence example
- Born in Long Island, New York, and hailing from Forrest Hills, Queens, Donna Karan expertly blends the fast pace of New York City with a seemingly ironic, classic sense of timelessness.
- Other famous designers who have put their touch on Barbie include Bill Blass, Donna Karan and Byron Lars.
- Two other distinguished chiefs of the house were Karan Singh (1631-1669), who in the struggle of the sons of Shah Jahan for the throne threw in his lot with Aurangzeb, and his eldest son, Anup Singh (1669-1698), who fought with distinction in the Deccan, was conspicuous in the capture of Golconda, and earned the title of maharaja.
- Designer Style: Turn your bathroom into a designer showcase with a shower curtain designed by an industry icon like Donna Karan.
- Anne Klein took on Donna Karan as an intern one summer, and after Klein's death in 1974, it was Donna Karan who continued to design the Anne Klein Collection, expanding it to create the Anne Klein II line in 1982.Advertisement
- Anne Klein died in 1974, and her then assistant Donna Karan, took over the line.
- Fashion designer Donna Karan made this garment popular in the 1980s.
- This school has an illustrious list of famous alumni including: Tom Ford, Donna Karan, Mark Badgely, James Mischka, Narciso Rodriguez and Ana Sui.
- Further, an additional $2 will be donated for any Wacoal, DKNY or Donna Karan bras purchased.
- In addition to company branded items, Donna Karan Intimates and DKNY Underwear & Intimates utilize Wacoal as an exclusive licensee.Advertisement
- Two sports bras worth a second look at Nordstrom are Wacoal's Underwire Sports Bra (number 855171) and Donna Karan Intimates, number 35137, Underwire Sports Bra.
- Donna Karan's model also wicks away moisture, but here the underwire is placed on the exterior of the bra, thus providing a greater feeling of comfort.