Karagina sentence example
- "Marya Lvovna Karagina and her daughter!" announced the countess' gigantic footman in his bass voice, entering the drawing room.
- Julie Karagina turned to young Rostov.
- The smiling Julie Karagina went in with Nicholas.
- Nicholas sat at some distance from Sonya, beside Julie Karagina, to whom he was again talking with the same involuntary smile.
- Soon after Prince Andrew had gone, Princess Mary wrote to her friend Julie Karagina in Petersburg, whom she had dreamed (as all girls dream) of marrying to her brother, and who was at that time in mourning for her own brother, killed in Turkey.Advertisement
- Karagina had replied that for her part she was agreeable, and everything depend on her daughter's inclination.
- She told him that her only hope of getting their affairs disentangled now lay in his marrying Julie Karagina.
- At present he is hesitating whom to lay siege to-- you or Mademoiselle Julie Karagina.
- He is very melancholy with Mademoiselle Karagina, said Pierre.
- He indicated to him Princess Mary and Julie Karagina.Advertisement