Kap sentence example
- As in the peaks of Orjen, Orobac, Samotica and Veliki Kap, their height often exceeds 6000 ft.
- There are several quite distinct forms of metre, of which those most commonly used are the Klong, the Kap and the Klon.
- The Kap is rhythmical and also has rhyming syllables.
- Rasmussen and others, Gronland Tangs polhavet, udforskningen af Gronland fra Melvillebugten til Kap Morris Jesup: Skildring af den II.
- In the Nirat poetry, a favourite form of verse, both are often used, a stanza in Klong serving as a sort of argument at the head of a set of verses in Kap. This Nirat poetry takes the form of narrative addressed by a traveller to his lady-love, of a journey in which every object and circumstance serves but to remind the wanderer of some virtue or beauty of his correspondent.Advertisement
- They offer many of the most popular brands, such as Red Kap and Cherokee, and even have the Grey's Anatomy line of professional wear.