Kamarband sentence example
- They are usually made of calico; they have no buttons but are fastened with string (kamarband).
- They are fastened round the waist with a scarf or string called kamarband (waistband) or izarband, and are usually of white cotton.
- The trouser string of this dress is not the usual kamarband, but is made of untwisted cotton thread called kalawa.
- The kamarband, or girdle, is also characteristic of class.
- When the wearers are saiyid of the Prophet, a green2 turban is worn, also a kamarband of green muslin, or shawl or cotton cloth.Advertisement