Kaiserswerth sentence example
- The Kaiserswerth Institute, on the contrary, had a far-reaching and lasting influence, and may fairly claim to be the mother of the modern system.
- The example of Kaiserswerth was soon followed, and not in Germany only.
- In 1833 Pastor Fleidner founded "an order of deaconesses for the Rhenish provinces of Westphalia" at Kaiserswerth.
- Kaiserswerth became the parent of many similar institutions in different parts of the continent.
- From Kaiserswerth she went to Paris, where she studied the system of nursing and management in the hospitals under the charge of the sisters of St Vincent de Paul.Advertisement
- An early outstanding feature of the hospital was the nursing care provided by the Protestant deaconesses from the Kaiserswerth Institute near Wessendorf.
- At that time England was sadly behind-hand in matters of nursing and sanitation, and Miss Nightingale, who desired to obtain the best possible teaching for herself, went through a course of training in the Institute of Protestant Deaconesses at Kaiserswerth.