Kahun sentence example
- Imported specimens of this ware were found by Flinders Petrie among XIIth Dynasty remains at Kahun.
- In a deposit at Kahun, belonging to Early the XIIth Dynasty, c. 2000 B.C., were already found E relations imported polychrome vases of " Middle Minoan " with fabric. In the same way the important part played by Egypt.
- Petrie found painted sherds of Cretan style at Kahun in the Fayum, and farther up the Nile, at Tell el-Amarna, chanced on bits of no fewer than Boo Aegean vases in 1889.
- The earliest are of the XIIth Dynasty from KahUn, one being veterinary, the other gynaecological.
- Between 1888 and 1890 he was at work in the Fayum, opening up Hawara, Kahun and Lachish; and in 1891 he discovered the ancient temple at Medum.Advertisement
- Another study we carried out at Manchester Museum proposed an educational resource based around the pyramid builders ' town of Kahun  .