Kahr sentence example
- The Kapp coup in Berlin, which in some of its aspects sprang from similar anxieties in Prussia, gave the signal for political action in Munich, and at a midnight sitting the Bavarian Socialist Ministry was somewhat unceremoniously hustled out of office - it is alleged under military pressure - and a Coalition Cabinet under von Kahr installed.
- Above all, von Kahr and his Ministry endeavoured to maintain the armed volunteer force, the Einwohnerwehr.
- Von Kahr and his Ministry questioned the right of the Reich to apply such measures to one of the German federated states without previous arrangement, or at least consultation, with the Government of that state.
- 1921 von Kahr resigned and was succeeded as Minister-President by the minister in Darmstadt, Count Lerchenfeld, a man of experience and character, who commanded the confidence of the Catholic Volkspartei and of the Bavarian Liberals of all shades.
- Kahr Arms - Provides information about the compact, semi-automatic, high power handguns made by this firm.Advertisement