Kahn sentence example
- (5) In the Kahn system a square bar with "branches" is used.
- (5) In the Kahn system the stirrups are similarly arranged, but instead of being merely secured to the tension bar, they form an integral part of it like branches on a stem, the bar being rolled to a special section to admit of this.
- Kahn found high levels of lethal toxins in Frost's fatty tissue.
- I sang Si Kahn 's song Here is my home, a secular hymn about the fellowship of singing in harmony.
- Bob Kahn and Vint Cerf invented the TCP protocol.Advertisement
- Yale alums Stephen Kahn and Chris Edgar began talking about their ideas for selling clothing for teens in 1993, and the first Delia's mail-order catalog was available the next year.
- His lifelong quest is to free his "people" from the tyrannical clutches of the Outworld (his home world is Zaterra, annexed by Shao Kahn), and his absolute dedication to this goal leads to fits of insanity at times.
- Stepdaughter to Shao Kahn, Princess Kitana may appear to be in her twenties, but in actuality she is over 10,000 years old.
- Born in Edenia but raised in the Outworld, she turned to the side of good when she discovered that Shao Kahn killed her father, Jerrod, when he conquered Edenia.
- By order of Shao Kahn, she was created via Shang Tsung's sorcery in an effort to keep Kitana in check, or, according to some reports, to replace her.Advertisement
- Second in command only to Shao Kahn, Kintaro appears to be a more powerful version of Goro with the added ability to shoot fireballs over great distances.
- Shang Tsung's leader and emperor over the Outworld, Shao Kahn (not Khan) has the appearance of ancient Mongolian or Japanese warlord, highlighted by his "death-mask" crown.
- Shao Kahn also has the ability to consume souls and is overwhelmingly powerful, overcoming many enemies with brute strength.
- They are: Melvin Underbelly (gluttony), Oberon Greenhaze (sloth), Sir William the Black (lust), Goldo Golderson (greed), Jewel the Thieving Hero (envy), Kahn the Warrior (wrath), and Wizard (pride).
- Kahn Canary Diamond: Found in 1977, this 4.25 carat stunningly beautiful canary diamond is a magnificent shade of yellow.Advertisement
- However, as these networks became more popular, by 1983 Robert Kahn and Vinton Cert invented the TCP/IP protocol upon which the future of the Internet would be based.