K-c sentence example
- The potassium salt may be prepared by adding potassium cyanide to ferrous sulphate solution, the brown precipitate so formed being then heated with potassium nitrite: 5 KNC + 2 FeSO 4 = 2 K 2 SO 4 + KFe2(NC)5, 2 KFe 2 (NC) 5 + 2 KNO 2 = 2 FeO + 2 K2Fe(NC)5 NO.
- We thus obtain the simple equation k'(de'/dx') - k"(de"/dx") =c (area between curves)/(T - T'), (4) by means of which the average value of the diffusivity klc can be found for any convenient interval of time, at different seasons of the year, in different states of the soil.
- Observations were taken at mean temperatures of 102° C. and 54°C., with the following results: Cast iron at 102°C., k/c = 1296, c= 858, k = 1113.
- The composite structure makes wood very anisotropic: its K c in splitting mode (cracks parallel to grain) is very low.
- Observations were taken at mean temperatures of 102Ã‚° C. and 54Ã‚°C., with the following results: Cast iron at 102Ã‚°C., k/c = 1296, c= 858, k = 1113.Advertisement