K-12 sentence example
- The K-12 Division - This division works closely with schools all over the country to assess students, and help intervene in order to optimize student performance.
- The course focuses on the continuing education of K-12 science teachers in order to enhance their knowledge of the biological sciences.
- With everything from early childhood learning programs to K-12 teaching background, Walden provides the edge that many students need.
- Most schools offer full curriculum programs for grades K-12 with a few offering programs for preschoolers.
- Casey Lake Summer Play Group - for those who reside in North St. Paul, this play group meets every summer and is open to K-12 grade students and their families.Advertisement
- Choose a program that spans K-12 if possible.
- K-12 free homeschool materials may be easily found on the Internet and locally if you know where to look.
- The Abeka curriculum is a K-12, accredited, faith-based homeschooling program that is also used by many Christian schools.
- Games and quizzes for various ages, K-12, quizzes require flash player.
- Preschool alphabet games have been used for years to prepare young children for the more disciplined learning environments of K-12 education.Advertisement
- K-12 Teacher's Site A very good source for educational shareware which is also categorized by subject.
- State Departmentducation departments are developing databases that track students throughout their K-12 school years.
- K-12 Teacher 's Site A very good source for educational shareware which is also categorized by subject.
- Third, state education departments are developing databases that track students throughout their K-12 school years.
- It serves as the main campus of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, which offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degrees in architecture and provides K-12 outreach education programs.Advertisement
- There are two main aspects of the K-12 Initiatives department.