K-1 sentence example
- In dilute solution such substances as hydrochloric acid and potash are almost completely dissociated, so that, instead of representing the reaction as HC1+KOH = KC1 d-H20, we must write The ions K and Cl suffer no change, but the hydrogen of the acid and the hydroxyl (OH) of the potash unite to form water, which is only very slightly dissociated.
- These deposits, in addition to common salt, include the following minerals: sylvine, KC1; carnallite, KC1 MgC12.6H20 (transparent, deliquescent crystals, often red with diffused oxide of iron); kainite, K 2 SO 4 MgSO 4 MgC1 2 6H 2 O (hard crystalline masses, permanent in the air); kieserite MgS04 H20 (only very slowly dissolved by water); besides polyhalite, MgSO 4 K 2 SO 4.2CaSO 4.2H20anhydrite, CaSO 4; salt, NaC1, and some minor components.
- Taking P 1 =o to have 3 1 nodes and K 1 cusps, and therefore its class n 1 to be=m 1 2 - m 1 25 1 -3K,, the expression for the number of tangents to the penultimate curve is = (a1 2 - a,) m1 2 + (a2 2 - a2)m2 2 +
- Potassium bichromate finds extensive application in organic chemistry as an oxidizing agent, being used for this purpose in dilute sulphuric acid solution, K 2 Cr 2 0 7 +4H 2 SO 4 = K 1 SO 4 +Cr 2 (SO 4) 3±4H20 +30.
- K-1 kerosene has a low sulfur content required for use in portable space heaters.Advertisement
- Heavyweight Michigan hockey jerseys in sizes up to 5x are made by K-1 Sportswear.